Sunday, November 23, 2008

Restless

I need to get out.
Saw Warren Miller last night, it was great. Had like 20 people from the ski school there.
Went for a short run today, I'm definitely not as capable a runner as I normally am in late November. I'm kinda disappointed I took the easy way out and didn't sign up for the 1/2 marathon this year. That race really does a lot to keep November flying by and keeping me determined. I'm definitely fighting a rut lately.
Well at least I did work out Thursday and today. I can't wait to ride. I need some more riding partners. I think I need to do more weekday riding this year. Less lines, more vert, more powder.
Well it's time to go grab a beer or two.



Julie's note: I think Bryce was bummed because he was stuck in the studio all day while I baked with Kari. Yummy brownies. mmm. Bryce perked up once we met up with Ryan and Joe at Kushi, a cool sushi place, that oddly enough is right next door to Wasabi Bistro.

No comments: