Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bond


Bryce, Ryan, and I went to see James Bond for Bryce's birthday. We really liked it. The previews look good--I hope I'm NOT in the U.S. when some of the movies come out though!




We stopped at Wasabi for Happy Hour.






We stopped at Vons before the movie... the waitress there is so nice.




We went to the 5 Spot for the first time-- ok that place is filthy, and despite the smoking ban I think nicotine is seeping from the walls. Grungy bras were hanging on a moose head over our table. Bryce and Ryan loved the place. I was scared of eating my nachos there-- but who can resist nachos??? mmmm

1 comment:

e said...

you should really try the 5 spot for breakfast sometime... may not seem so dingy in the light of day, and their food is (well, used to be) great.