Friday, November 28, 2008

Grandpa's Lounge?

Bryce and I headed to grandma and grandpa's for a visit and to get car stuff taken care of. Grandpa has this really cool garage. It's a true grandpa garage: NPR playing, old fashioned tools and pullies hanging on the wall, pictures of the projects he's done, and a neat wood stove. I was thinking, it would be cool to have a lounge called "Grandpa's" or something and it would look just like my grandpa's garage. I would even make it so the place wasn't heated so it would be sorta cold inside except for heat from gas lamps or something.


We had Thanksgiving at Roy and Tammie's house. Tammie let me play with the grandkids' bouncy balls in the hallway.

2 comments:

e said...

i would totally come and hang out at "grandpa's." i would wear an old wool jacket, and some work gloves.

tj said...

Julie can play bouncy ball with the grandkids anytime! They like Bryce too!