Thursday, November 13, 2008

Back to work



Here's some pictures of my office in our nice new school building.









Every time my audiobook nears the end I can't stand to wait to get into my car to listen to it. Last night I finished it up in the apartment. Poor Bryce. This audiobook was called "White Hot," a griping story about a steel forgery murder. And yes, some white hot scenes that Bryce got to listen to too. I try and read books with substance, but audiobooks are usually your run of the mill novel type-- some mystery or love story.


ANYWAYS, my point is that I had nothing to listen to while stuck in traffic today! I almost enjoy traffic if I have a book to listen to in the car. You know they are thinking of raising the 90 and 520 bridge tolls to 4 or 5 bucks??? AND they are planning on raising the price of street parking in Seattle. We'd definitely have to curb our happy hour thing we've got going on lately. Living in Seattle is too much fun. Not so much fun to have a car here though.

No comments: