Saturday, November 22, 2008

do a snow dance

Stocks went up a bunch today. I'm glad they've stopped tumbling, but it would be nice for the markets to be less volatile.

I couldn't bring myself to e-mail NZ and say that I'm not taking the job in Gisborne. I mean, wouldn't it be so awesome...? I know I can't but it's a nice dream.












Tonight we went to Rendevous, and then with Bryce's ski-school friends to Von's. We took the monorail to Seattle Center-- I haven't been on that in a long time, it was only 2 bucks. It was a fast ride, felt like Disney Land. We met up with Kenny and saw the Warren Miller ski movie-- we're pretty excited for ski season. Here's a picture of Bryce on Blackcomb last spring. I think I'm actually going to try snowboarding again this year. I tried it about 4 years ago and was baaaad. Maybe all the skiing I've done the past few years will make me a bit better this time around. Hopefully.

No comments: