Sunday, June 6, 2010

Clothes

Sunday morning we woke up thinking, Why make our own breakfast when there's a zillion cafes nearby??

We had a nice brunch at Caffiend in Petone, and then I was able to persuade B to go to Queensgate Mall in the Hutt. The most exciting of things happened: I found a clothes store I liked! Fashionable clothes that I didn't feel stupid in! At Espirit. The prices were pretty high but I didn't care because they were great clothes. Then we found out it was a 30% off day so my happiness was complete. Even hubs got something.

We tried to get a phone but gave up because it was so busy at the Vodofone store. (I'm going a little nuts now with sharing a phone). Sharing a car has been working out fine, but sharing a phone means that when I have the phone, I forget I have the phone, so I don't check it for messages or make sure the ringer is on-- so I totally missed a text from a friend today inviting us to dinner. :-(

No comments: