Sunday, June 20, 2010

Chai Latte

I have discovered something new and wonderful and that is a chai latte. Yum. It's like Christmas in a cup. Some girls from the Porirua office and I met downtown and shopped Cuba street. I got a nice little black cardi at Glassons and some lollies at the candy store. We went for coffee at this great little cafe called Midnight Espresso (where I had the chai latte initiation).


This morning Bryce and I went out for breakfast at the German Bakery in Petone. We brought some danishes (which we think were called "dutches" or maybe "deutches"??) and take-away coffee back home, where Bryce mentioned that he "could be convinced" to move to Europe one day. I had no luck finding an SLP job on an air force base in Europe when I looked, but Bryce pointed out that the last time I looked was 2 years ago. Lets forget about the fact that Bryce isn't fluent in German, I'm going to go ahead and look again. One visit to the German Bakery and all of a sudden we have aspirations to move to Europe. It was THAT good of a breakfast ;-)

No comments: