Saturday, May 15, 2010

Friday Evening

It's been a little bit of a rough week. Some of my parents of the special needs children are so fragile-- I try and handle them with as much care as I can but sometimes it seems that no matter what I do there will be a mini explosion of anxiety. It's pretty stressful when it happens.

Needless to say, relaxing was in order this Friday night. My handsome husband and I went out to Kilim in Petone for Turkish food. I absolutely wolfed it down. Yum.

The staff was a little eager to push us out the door, but I think I'll forgive them because they have amazing food. It's BYO, so we brought our own bottle of wine. We didn't drink it all, so on the drive to the dvd rental place I held the wine up between my feet-- it's nice to have less strict open container laws. That is, I don't think there is an open container law.

Bryce bought some Guinness so I think a Guinness cake is in our near future again...

No comments: