Sunday, October 12, 2008

Almost like home


Today I discovered ammonia! Do you know that this stuff works amazingly? I'm using it to clean up the kitchen in the studio we just moved into. Apparently grandma uses it because it smells familiar. Did you see the Who's the Boss? episode where Tony accidentally mixes ammonia and bleach together and then faints because of the ensuing chemical fog? That has been my only prior knowledge of ammonia.

Bryce and I have had a crazy couple of weeks. We had a move that lasted forever, and then we jetted off to Palm Springs last weekend for my birthday and to visit my grandpa and his wife.

Now we're in the process of organizing our things in the studio and doing a lot of cleaning. You can see the top of the space needle from the apartment which is cool. I have a pork roast in the oven so my happiness is pretty much complete. That and the fact that I found a new pseudo-myspace with this blog site. I can tell that I will get OBSESSED with this!!

No comments: