Sunday, July 31, 2011

On Passwords and Keeping Current & Warm

Creating usernames and passwords for everything is so annoying isn't it? I counted; I have 20 different accounts. Ug. I wish there was a work around. The worst is when I have to put in a password to read research articles-- jeez seriously please let ANYONE read research articles; don't we want a more educated, well-read world?

https://www.hanen.org/special-pages/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fMyHanen%2fHome.aspx

In other news, I'm actually reading research articles! Go keeping current! What motivates me is the older ladies in my office who recommend "chewing" as a way to improve speech.**

**(Please note, chewing in no way helps you talk better).



A friend of mine and I took a walk to a waterfront bar, the FoxGlove, last week, for a "working lunch." We sat outside, ordered the yummiest nibbles, and even read and discussed research articles. It was sunny and amazing. Winters in Wellington are great for these type of days, and make me forget the Antarctic winds. The weather was so cold one night last weekend that there was a power cut due to overload at the power station.

No comments: