Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Decisions


Gorgeous sunny day in Wellington! A pleasure to drive around in a zippy little Ministry of Ed car.

Doing a lot of thinking lately about trips, life plans, where to live, etc. Big deal stuff. We booked a trip to OZ, but decided against our costly Japan trip this xmas; may as well stay in NZ and do some famous hikes. Well there's one decision sorted; just a few more huge ones to go.

I wish I could whittle a few more years away with travelling and living without any cares. I suppose it will be nice to live in a permanent home, with a yard, and our things-- and make permanent friends. Making a permanent life is a little scary though, I feel like I'll have to make a running start at that otherwise I'll just leave things off for 'some other time,' (i.e., the pottery, the yoga, the glass making, the sailing...) Ah wells I suppose I shouldn't be too hard on myself, I am pretty proud of ourselves for making a rather nice life here down under-er.

No comments: