Friday, December 12, 2008

more NZ discussions

I admitted to Bryce that I'm not a big fan of going to NZ during their winter (if we don't end up moving there). For one thing, I'd miss out on Seattle's summer (the best time to be here) and I'd rather be in NZ when it's warm. That leaves my winter break... which isn't long enough...

Now I'm even wondering if we should go to NZ on vacation (as a back up plan if we don't move there). If we don't move to NZ, we are in a good position to buy a home. NZ is expensive and we should probably use the NZ $$ for the home instead of a long vacation.

We only have the studio until the end of March.

It would be strange to be in NZ for several months this summer while paying a mortgage (assuming we buy this spring). We could buy a house when we get back, but that means more temporary housing and more moves.

hmmm

No comments: